Sunday, April 6, 2014

Germanyyy

A couple weeks after I went to South Korea and Japan, I got another awesome experience to travel to GERMANY! It has been so neat to travel around the world and see so much! I am definitely so blessed. It was another short trip, but we still got to pack a lot in! Thursday night we flew in to Frankfort and stayed with the some friends that used to live by us and moved here a couple years ago. It was so fun to catch up!


The first place we went to was this little town that was SO CUTE. So authentic and different from any other place I've been to. We had lunch here too, all the food we ate in Germany was SO yummy. 


We went over the famous Rhein river to a supes cool castle. Castle were ALL over the place in Germany!



Since we had a red-eye flight we went back home and woke up early the next day. Below we are in front of a church, buildings that looked like this were everywhere!


Here is a famous memorial where the Rhein river and the Mosel river met.


Just another cute little town:)



The BEST gelato in the world. No joke.


Another awesomeee castle!


Hello MTV welcome to my crib. lololol


My knight in shining armor<3 hahah


MORE castles! Seriously though they were way cool I wish I could've seen even more.


Pretty views.




Biggest barrel IN THE WORLD haha


One of my favorite places ever! So different and cute and quaint. I just loved it. It's been real Germany.

1 comment:

  1. So fun that you got to go! I am glad youre putting up pictures and blogging about it so you dont forget! love ya xo

    ReplyDelete